|©2005-2009 QuikManeuvers. All Rights Reserved.
Al Qaeda Terror Training Manual
Secrets of Al Qaeda Terrorism
235 pages; 22 lessons
There are many fragments of documents floating around the dark alley ways of
American publishing. Many of them purport to be Al Qaeda Terror Training
Manuals, but they are not. The most honest such manuscripts only include a few
chapters of the Al Qaeda Terror Training Manual and not one has the entire Al
Qaeda Terror Training Manual. The long arm of QuikManeuvers.com's investigative
reporting department has reached deep into world and brought back the only e-book
extant that has the entire lesson-set and all secrets of Al Qaeda terrorism,
reinforced with an Al Qaeda update. The reader will soon realize that the Al Qaeda
Terror Training Manual is more than a terror manual, it is also a security,
recruitment, direct action and clandestine warfare manual suitable for any resistance
or insurgency organization. Al Qaeda Terror Training Manual also reveals the true
barbarity and fiendishly inhuman evil of Islamic Imperialism. The average American is
so ignorant about the evil secrets of Al Qaeda terrorism that he will undoubtedly
view QuikManeuvers.com’s Al Qaeda Terror Training Manual as a Godsend.
"Military Organization has three main principles without which it cannot be established.
1. Military Organization commander and advisory council
2. The soldiers (individual members)
3. A clearly defined strategy
Missions Required of the Military Organization:
The main mission for which the Military Organization is responsible is:
The overthrow of the godless regimes and their replacement with an Islamic regime.
Other missions consist of the following:
1. Gathering information about the enemy, the land, the installations, and the neighbors.
2. Kidnapping enemy personnel, documents, secrets, and arms.
3. Assassinating enemy personnel as well as foreign tourists.
4. Freeing the brothers who are captured by the enemy.
5. Spreading rumors and writing statements that instigate people against the enemy.
6. Blasting and destroying the places of amusement, immorality, and sin; not a vital target.
7. Blasting and destroying the embassies and attacking vital economic centers.
8. Blasting and destroying bridges leading into and out of the cities."
Excerpt from Al Qaeda Terror Training Manual
|other books about Anti Terrorism
other books about Intelligence
other books about Political & Psychological Warfare
other books about Traitors